Member Funded Library
Book Circulation Policy and Guideline:
1. The borrower must be a school member.
2. There is no security deposit required.
3. The borrower needs to sign a check-out form to accept this “Library Policy”
when checking out items from the school library.
4. Reference items can not be borrowed.
5. All items have 2-week loan.
6. Renewal is allowed only if no one is in the waiting list and not over 3 months.
7. A $2 late fee will be charged per week for each late item.
8. The borrower is responsible to pay for the new price and shipping cost to
replace the lost or damaged item. If the item is no longer available, the
borrower is responsible to pay for the original price of the item.
Librarian : Mr. Luo JianYou (firstname.lastname@example.org)